05 Apr A Greater Influence
Pastor Jesse Bradley – April 8 & 9, 2017
Key Questions (Ruth 4:1-12)
1. Are you willing to pay the price of redemption?
2. How far are you looking beyond yourself?
3. Are you speaking any powerful words of blessing?
Impacting Generations (Ruth 4:13-22)
1. Your unselfish devotion is what touches people in the deepest way.
2. Caring for children can revitalize your soul.
3. Your faithfulness will extend further than your perceived reach.
Take Home (Matthew 1:1-6)
God showers His grace on devastated people, and invites you into His redemptive work.
Life Group Questions
Read Ruth 4
1. How did Boaz present the options to the kinsman-redeemer? (Ruth 4:1-5)
2. What are some examples of redemption opportunities that have a great cost? (Ruth 4:6-7)
3. What did it mean to remove a sandal? What are some present-day equivalents? (Ruth 4:8-10)
4. When do you speak blessings over people? (Ruth 4:11-12)
5. How is God’s love seen through the children in your life? (Ruth 4:13-17)
6. Why was this lineage significant? (Ruth 4:18-22)
7. When have you been a part of something much bigger than what it first appeared to be? (Matthew 1:3-6)
Who are three people who you can invite to Easter this week? Pray for this important outreach.