29 Jul THE GOSPEL IS FOR EVERYONE
July 29 & 30, 2017
Pastor Jesse Bradley
Why Spread the Gospel? (Matthew 28:18-20)
1. The greatest need and joy of every man, woman and child is to know Jesus and follow Him.
2. Make the shift from have to > get to > want to > created to do this.
What Are Some Key Realizations? (Matthew 22:36-40)
1. Identify and reject your underlying misconceptions.
2. Loving your neighbor includes taking initiative and making sacrifices.
How Can You Glorify God? (2 Corinthians 4:15)
I = invite
P = pray
A = ask
S = serve
S = share
I = invest
T = train
Take Home (Philemon 1:6)
Give the Holy Spirit full access to this part of your life, and you will come alive.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. How would you describe this commission from Jesus to you? (Matthew 28:18-20)
2. How are you living out the great commission? (Matthew 9:35-38)
3. What kind of power does the Holy Spirit give you? (Acts 1:8)
4. Is your outreach attitude: have to, want to, get to or created to? (1 Peter 3:15)
5. What are the reasons you have an urgency to share your faith? (Ephesians 5:15-16)
6. How can the IPASSIT acrostic help you regain your focus? (Philemon 1:6)
7. What stories can you share about outreach that are encouraging?
Take time to pray for loved ones who do not know Jesus yet.