29 Sep UNSTOPPABLE
Pastor Jesse Bradley
Sept 30 & Oct 1, 2017
Reality Check (Acts 17:1-15)
The world will attack your deepest convictions and try to distract you from your mission.
A New Confidence
- A tiptoe approach usually doesn’t change lives; ask God for fortitude.
- Truth speakers can cause riots, but will be appreciated by truth seekers.
- There are destructive people who you need to have less contact with now.
God’s Word will continue to turn the world upside down; your calling is to proclaim Jesus, not blend into the crowd.
Life Group Discussion Questions
Read Acts 17:1-15
- What would your plan be to reach a city or community? (vv.1-2)
- Are you proclaiming Jesus with fortitude or a tiptoe approach? Why? (vv.3-4)
- What are some of the ways that people react to truth? (vv.5-9)
- How and why do you eagerly examine Scripture? (vv.10-11)
- How is God’s Word unstoppable? (v.12)
- When is it good to avoid certain people? (vv.13-15)
- How does this passage change the way you want to live? (Acts 1:8)
Pray for boldness and a new confidence in God.