December 2 & 3, 2017
Main Idea: You have as much of God’s peace as you want.
The Peace of God: (Luke 2:10-14, John 14:27)
1. Is deeper than feelings, circumstances and suffering
2. Is primarily relational
3. Increases with surrender and perseverance
Take Home (Luke 1:78-79)
God desires to flood your soul with His satisfying peace.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. What is the path of peace? (Luke 1:78-79)
2. What are some misperceptions about how to find peace in the world?
3. How is peace conditional? (Luke 2:10-14)
4. Do all things work together for the good always? (Romans 8:28)
5. What is Jesus’ offer? (John 14:27)
6. How would you explain the peace of God? (Philippians 4:4-8)
7. How and why is peace so relational? (John 16:33)
Pray about who you can comfort and invite to church to experience Jesus’ peace.