FOR YOUR SAKE
February 3 & 4, 2018
Faith grows where unselfishness flows.
Reflection Questions (I Thessalonians 1:1-10)
1. Are you recognizing when ‘me’ is hindering ‘we’?
2. How much imitation and multiplication is in your life?
3. Are you empowering or enabling?
Whatever you give to Jesus will be rewarded in abundance.
Life Group Discussion Questions
Read I Thessalonians 1:1-10
1. Who and what do you often pray for? (vv.1-2)
2. How is your labor prompted by love? (v.3)
3. What are the deepest convictions at the core of your being? (vv.4-5)
4. Who is closely watching you live out your faith? (vv.6-7)
5. How could you have a greater impact for Jesus? (v.8)
6. What idols have you forsaken and do you need to forsake? (v.9)
7. What do you want said about you at the end of your life? (v.10)