Hearts Stirred in Ephesus
Reality Check (Acts 19:23-41)
The gospel transformed culture then and now.
- Outcome of the Gospel (vv.23, 26-27): A Cultural Change
- Obstacle to the Gospel (vv.24-27): A Heart’s Condition
- Opportunity for the Gospel (Eph. 6:1-17): Daily Living
We can transform our culture by living the gospel every day.
Life Group Discussion Questions
Read Acts 19:23-41
- Why was Christianity called The Way and what does that mean? (v.23)
- What were popular idols in Ephesus and what are some popular ones where we live? (vv.24-25)
- How does Jesus threaten the idols in our lives and can you share an idol that you left? (vv.26-27)
- How do people respond when they do not want to let go of an idol? (vv.28-31)
- What is a mob mentality and do you see it today? (vv.32-34)
- What is the logic and calmness you see in these verses? (vv.35-41)
- How can you be more effectively on mission for Jesus?
Pray for each other and share some goals that you sense are from the Lord.