February 10 & 11, 2018
Main Idea (1 Thessalonians 2:1-12)
Realizing all that God has entrusted to you, should increase your compassion toward other people.
Rhythms of Sharing
1. The Gospel
3. Time and Heart
4. Talents and Finances
People are deeply transformed when there is a culture of and commitment to generosity.
Life Group Discussion Questions
Read I Thessalonians 2:1-12
1. How do you measure success in your life? (v.1)
2. Who are the people and what are the things God has entrusted to you?
3. How are you generously sharing the gospel? (vv.2-3)
4. When is it unhealthy to please people? (vv.4-6)
5. In what situations do you need to be more gentle? (vv.7-8)
6. How are you using your talents and treasure to build God’s kingdom? (v.9)
7. How can you encourage more people in a deeper way? (vv.10-12)
Pray for each other and new ways you can display God’s compassion and wise stewardship.