THIS IS MY PASSION
Reality Check (Acts 20:1-12)
You will often face the greatest opposition to your greatest God-given passion.
Made for This
- Do you need to say goodbye to people, positions, places and patterns in order to go where God is leading you?
- Have you surrounded yourself with generous people who share the same focus?
- What do you want to talk about?
In the darkest moments, press down even harder on the gas pedal of your faith.
Life Group Discussion Questions
Read Acts 20:1-12
- What was Paul’s passion behind the third missionary journey? (Acts 20:1)
- How do you speak many words of encouragement during the day? (Acts 20:2)
- What opposition is there against your greatest passions? (Acts 20:3)
- What are some teams that you serve with now? (Acts 20:4-6)
- How do you know when you talk too much? (Acts 20:6-8)
- What happened to Eutychus? (Acts 20:9-10)
- What do you do after God rescues you? (Acts 20:11-12)
Share your greatest passions with each other and pray for each other.