Reality Check (Acts 20:13-38)
Being on mission includes embracing many disruptive changes.
Thriving in The New Season
- Living for Jesus is more important than guarding the familiar.
- God’s plans usually involve reaching more people and giving you an expanded role in strategic
- Love people deeply, protect them from division and distortion, yet release your attempted control over them.
In times of transition, listen closer to Jesus and commit to bringing a consistent generosity.
Read Acts 20: 13-38
- What kind of disruptive changes have you experienced? (vv.13-16)
- How can you make the most of your time and current opportunities? (vv.17-21)
- Have you said any difficult goodbyes in order to fully follow Jesus or spread the gospel further? (v.25)
- What does good leadership look like? (vv.27-31)
- Why is it important to release your attempted control over the people you love deeply? (v.32)
- How can you bring a committed and consistent generosity during times of change? (vv.34-35)
- How is God expanding your strategic role in serving Him in this upcoming season? (vv.36-38)