Marriage is an Adventure...
We're committed to helping prepare you for the journey and offer guidance and support along the way. Whether you're newly dating, already engaged, or married for years, you're invited to partner with an experienced and trained couple for 6-8 confidential sessions, using a personalized Prepare/Enrich Couple's Report. Couples of all ages and stages have found this mentoring partnership a valuable resource for strengthening and enriching their relationship.
Here's what some have said...
Through the Prepare-Enrich Couple's Sessions, "Love That Lasts," and other classes and seminars, we're committed to increasing marital satisfaction and decreasing the likelihood of future relationship breakdown. Don't just take our word for it...
Congratulations! Perhaps you're already making plans for your wedding day. We encourage you to invest even more time and energy into preparing for your lifetime together. We look forward to partnering with you in helping your marriage be all God intends it to be.
For further information about how we can help strengthen and enrich your relationship or to request a Pre-marriage Preparation Packet or sign up to meet with a trained couple, please contact our Adults Team.
For more information on the Prepare Enrich Couples survey,
If you are a member of Grace Community Church and would like to hold your wedding at Grace Community Church, please contact us at least four months before your wedding.
For more information, please our Adults Team.
- Nov1810:45am | Grace Community Church
- Nov1810:45am | 102 | Medium Life Group Room
- Nov185:30pm | 103 | Small Classroom
- Nov205:00pm | 149 | Worship Center
- Nov207:00pm | 103 | Small Classroom
- Nov219:30am | 103 | Small Classroom
- Nov2510:45am | Grace Community Church
- Nov2510:45am | 102 | Medium Life Group Room
- Nov289:30am | 103 | Small Classroom
- Nov289:30am | 136 | Chapel
- Nov286:30pm | 102 | Medium Life Group Room
- Nov2910:00am | 108 | Grace Café
- Dec210:45am | Grace Community Church
- Dec210:45am | 102 | Medium Life Group Room
- Dec212:30pm | 116 | Community Room