Relationally Wise (Acts 4:36-37, 11:19-30)
- Cultivate a consistency in being filled with the Holy Spirit that becomes evident in your daily interactions.
- Recognize what is truly from God and strengthen peoples' faith with your words.
- Learn how to draw people into God's work and serve joyfully together.
- Seek out people who are mistreated, scattered, and struggling – supplying interest and gifts.
God's kingdom is built through healthy relationships, and you have incredible influence in every situation.
Life Group Discussion Questions
- How did people describe Barnabas (Acts 4:36-37, Acts 11:24)?
- How do people describe you?
- What type of encouragement did Barnabas bring? (Acts 11:19-23, 27-30)
- Who has invited you to serve God and who have you mobilized? (Acts 11:25-26)
- Who can you pursue to serve with you like Barnabas did with Paul?
- In what relationships do you want to be more encouraging? (Ephesians 5:11-18)
- What would you say if someone asked you how to receive encouragement from God? (Philippians 2:1-5)
Pray for each other and your positive influence at home, work, church and in your community.