“FIND AND WALK THROUGH GOD’S OPEN DOOR”
February 16 & 17, 2019
Your greatest opportunity often lies on the heels of a tragedy.
Here's Your Opportunity (Esther 2:1-23)
Life Group Questions
1. Have you ever tried out for a role or position? (Esther 2:1-4)
2. How can you serve your family in specific ways? (Esther 2:5-7)
3. How do you know when God is in an opportunity? (1 Corinthians 16:7-9)
4. When is it wise to reveal or guard personal information? (Esther 2:10)
5. Who do you pray for and serve often and why; and is it linked to any tragedies? (Esther 2:11)
6. How can you protect people who are vulnerable? (Esther 2:19-23)
7. In what ways does God direct you and when is it difficult to trust Him? (Numbers 9:19-23)
Pray for discernment and courage for each other with specific opportunities.