“HOW TO RESPOND TO RISING TENSION”
February 2 & 3, 2019
As tension rises, you need to be more intentional to listen to God and honor Him.
Unhealthy Relationships (Esther 1)
1. How aware are you of the condition of your relationships?
2. How do you keep pride and fear in check?
3. What are God's solutions?
Life Group Questions
1. How aware are you of tension in and the condition of your relationships? (Proverbs 27:23)
2. What were some bad relational decisions made in this chapter? (Esther 1:8-12)
3. How do fear and pride affect your relationships? (Esther 1:15-18)
4. How do marriages deteriorate and what can you do to prevent distance and resentment? (Ephesians 5:22-26)
5. How can you intentionally listen to God when you are in conflict? (Ephesians 4:6-8)
6. What happens in a culture when people do not honor God? (Esther 1:19-20)
7. In what specific ways do you want to grow in self-control? (Proverbs 25:27-28)
Pray for each other in your reactions to rising tension.