LOVE’S BLIND SPOTS
God wants to transform your blind spots with the fullness of His love.
Overcoming Blind Spots
Loving Your Neighbor
Receive and extend God’s love in fresh ways this week where you live, work, learn, and play.
Life Group Discussion Questions
- When have you discovered that you had/have a blind spot in giving or receiving love? (Ephesians 3:14-19)
- How can you help other people experience the love of Christ throughout the week? (1 John 3:16)
- When has God exceeded your expectations? (Ephesians 3:20-21)
- What are your thoughts about Serving, Inviting, Praying and Sharing as you are making disciples? (Matthew 28:18-20)
- What good things have come out of the snow days, by God’s grace? (James 1:2-4)
- How do churches become multigenerational and multicultural in a healthy way? (1 Corinthians 12:12-14)