STEPPING INTO YOUR POTENTIAL
August 25 & 26, 2018
Moving Forward (Numbers 14 and Joshua 14)
1. Two great prayer requests every day – discernment and courage.
2. Right and wrong are set in heaven; they are not determined numerically here on earth.
3. You are accountable for who you discourage and how you build up the group.
All that matters and satisfies you is found in God's perspective and presence.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. When has God called you to move forward in a difficult direction? (Numbers 13:26-30)
2. How do you avoid grumbling and overcome people who are complaining? (Numbers 14:1-6)
3. Are there parts of the Bible that are challenging for you to accept and proclaim? (Numbers 14:7-9)
4. How are you building up our church family and giving people courage to live out their faith? (Ephesians 4:15-16)
5. What are the benefits of faithfulness for Caleb and for us? (Joshua 14:7-12)
6. What does it look like to follow God wholeheartedly in this season of your life? (Numbers 14:21-24)
7. What are some of your prayers during the week? (Ephesians 3:14-21)
Pray for each other and that you would step into more of your potential