“UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE”
March 2 & 3, 2019
Tracing How God Moves (Esther 4)
1. God stirs you in the deepest ways.
2. God’s purpose radiates powerfully from you to other people.
3. You experience both joy and a sense of being compelled.
4. God creates in you a glorious willingness to risk.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. When has God stirred deeply in you? (Esther 4:1-3)
2. What is the best way to mobilize and motivate other people? (Esther 4:4-11)
3. How can a sense of being compelled and confidence go together? (Esther 4:12-14)
4. How willing are you to take risks for the Lord in this season of life? (Esther 4:15-17)
5. Which of God's causes resonate with you? (Nehemiah 1:3-6)
6. How are you seeing the gospel travel from person to person? (Mark 2:13-17)
7. Where do you see spiritual momentum and opportunity at Grace Community Church? (Revelation 3:7-8)